Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!

It's Christmas Eve, Gentle Reader, and Mr. Reads and I are at his parents' house, ready to celebrate the Christmas Eve Pizza Tradition. Tomorrow morning, we head over to the Parents Reads' house for the Christmas Day celebration, complete with turkey and presents. There is creole cream cheese ice cream in the house, Pup Reads is having a blast playing with her puppy-cousins, and the tree is lit.

From all of those in the Reads and Reads-In-Law Households, we wish you the best and the brightest for this holiday season, however you choose to celebrate it! May your lights be bright, your comic books shiny and new, and your action figures poseable and articulated!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Amy Reads said...

Hi Loren,
And, from the Javiers and the Pups Javiers, we also wish you a Merry Christmas. May you have a wonderful holiday and get everything you deserve!


Huzzah! I don't know if I deserved everything I got, but I got everything I wanted ;)
Ciao,
Amy

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Fanboy said...

Happy Very Belated Holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home